Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Warlock - Dotfeardead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dotfeardead

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-24

70 Warlock - Dotfeardead Empty
PostSubject: 70 Warlock - Dotfeardead   70 Warlock - Dotfeardead Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:43 am

Character name: Dotfeardead

Level: 70

Class: Warlock

Professions: herb, alchemy (elixir spec)

Approximately how much time do you spend playing WoW per week?:

3-8 hrs a day, 7 days a week depending on friends, work, g/f etc.

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid?

Weekdays between 12am server -5am server. Weekends I run a more 'normal' US times of 4pm server to - 2am server. I would be able to raid any hours between 12am server - 1pm server. 7 days a week.

What time zone are you on? (aka what country do you live in).

USA Central Time zone. Despite this, your guild is an exceptional fit because of my late night work schedule.

Are you attunded for Karazhan/SCC, and what heroic keys do you have?:

Karazhan , Cenerion Expedition, Lower City.
Honored with rest, working towards heroic.

What other guilds have been in and reasons for leaving previous guild?:

Draconic Savant & Ravenguard at level 60 on previous characters. Taking break from the game and changing character classes.

Why do you wish to join Intensity, and how did you find out about us?:

Your raid times fit my schedule. I'm searching for active players available to run instances/raids when I'm online. Doing a /who yielded many players from your guild.

Will you be able to raid at approximately 2am Server Time on Weekdays?

Yes

Do you use Ventrilo, and if so, do you have a microphone?:

Yes, and I know how to configure my mic to not be annoying lol!

Do you understand that you might not always get raid spots, especially for the first few weeks?

Definitely, I intend to earn a position and have no problem raiding on an as needed basis. I do not take non-invites personally.

Will you have time to farm potions and other things that can help the guild and yourself?

Definitely. Herb/Alch elixir master. Enough for myself and some pots for those in need.

Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid?

Definitely, always a MUST.

Raid dungeons and Bosses you have faced and defeated: (both pre-BC and post-BC)

Everything pre-bc except most of the naxx bosses, raid leading all of it as well. Very little raid experience BC.

Why we should invite you? (details a must):

Reliability, ability, fun to play with, and teamwork oriented. Not much experience in raid content for BC, but I will research and pick up boss fight mechanics extremely quickly so shouldn't be an issue.

What stats do you have? (eg. How much +healing, +spell dmg, HP or Armour, depending on which class you are).

753 spell damage
8.3k life/mana

Armory link:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Dotfeardead

I look forward to hearing back from you, hit me up with a tell in game for instances either way.

Back to top Go down
Noodlezor
Admin
Noodlezor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-29

70 Warlock - Dotfeardead Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock - Dotfeardead   70 Warlock - Dotfeardead Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
https://intensity.forumotion.com

70 Warlock - Dotfeardead
Page 1 of 1