Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiuo

70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: 70 Shaman   70 Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:12 am

Character name: Kiuo

Level: 70

Class: Shaman

Professions: Blacksmithing / Mining

Approximately how much time do you spend playing WoW per week?: not sure in total but from when i get off work to when i go to sleep generally.

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? i log on about 12st and im able to raid anything for then to about 2am st.

What time zone are you on? (aka what country do you live in). i live in Australia so Oceanic.

Are you attunded for Karazhan/SCC, and what heroic keys do you have?:
i have Heroic key for Shatar. Kara attuned and SSC attunement isnt needed anymore.

What other guilds have been in and reasons for leaving previous guild?:
Have a Main in Revelations but that now has become and alt since its hard for me to raid american times.

Why do you wish to join Intensity, and how did you find out about us?:
i wish to join intensity because u seem to be one of the only guilds on the server who raid 2am st ( perfect for me ) and i heard about you via Ogeybo.

Will you be able to raid at approximately 2am Server Time on Weekdays?
definetly. yes.

Do you use Ventrilo, and if so, do you have a microphone?:
i use and have a mic.

Do you understand that you might not always get raid spots, especially for the first few weeks? yes being new of course i do understand this 100% and have other ways of entertaining myself other then raiding.

Will you have time to farm potions and other things that can help the guild and yourself? definetly. my alt is herbalismn and alchemy so nps there.

Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid?
definetly im currently Enhancment but as i know u guys need a resto druid and i also have the gear for resto so if im accepted ill respec immediatly.

Raid dungeons and Bosses you have faced and defeated: (both pre-BC and post-BC) on my shaman i have not raided so often but as a Druid i have cleared MC,aq20,BWL,ONY,Kharazan,Gruul,Mag,and attempts on SSC bosses.

Why we should invite you? (details a must):
dedicated committed definetly no bitching about loot interested in helping the guild progress can turn up to every raid no matter if i get a spot or not and will hang around incase theres needs to be replacments. also ALOT of raiding expierence and i know how to be cooperative,

What stats do you have? (eg. How much +healing, +spell dmg, HP or Armour, depending on which class you are).
As Enhancment i have
hp - 7149
mana - 6403
atp - 1192
armor - 4165
Resistances - 70 - 120 in general ( other then SR ) with different gear.

Please include a link to your armory page here.
Back to top Go down
Flathra

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-03

70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Shaman   70 Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:53 pm

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? i log on about 12st and im able to raid anything for then to about 2am st.

Not sure what server time is for you but we usually raid from 2am to 5-6 am.

<--- not an officer just letting you know Laughing
Back to top Go down

70 Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intensity Guild :: Recruitment-
Jump to: