Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INVITE MEH!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebanko

INVITE MEH!~ Empty
PostSubject: INVITE MEH!~   INVITE MEH!~ Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:09 pm

Character name: Thebankofron

Level: 36

Class: Hax... I mean warlock

Age: Only like 10 days or something. WoW is down so I can't check.

Professions: Enchanting / Engineering (225 both!)

Approximately how much time do you spend playing WoW per week?: More than your GM

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? Most of waking time when I'm not out drinking at the pub. Soprry but pub commitments do come first. We can't have them supplying all this beer and nobody to drink it !

What time zone are you on? (aka what country do you live in). I think I'm in Australia like. That's what everyone tells me but I could be in some funky place where everyone is deceiving me.

Are you attunded for Karazhan/SCC, and what heroic keys do you have?: Well it shouldn't take too long to have them all.... Once I hit 70, run all these crazy instance, kill nightbane, kill Gruul.... Yeah, shouldn't be too much hassle.

What other guilds have been in and reasons for leaving previous guild?: I was in chosen Blood first but they died. After that I became GM of Legendary in some twist of fate. I'm kinda unhappy with the way the GM treats me so I'm thinking it is best if I leave.

Why do you wish to join Intensity, and how did you find out about us?: I hear you guys are the sex. You pug players and still like clear kara. That is hot as aye... Oh and it would be nice to be in the same guild as my main who is apprently Ass GM there ! (Oh I am so jealous).

Will you be able to raid at approximately 2am Server Time on Weekdays? Well Some nights I do have to drink but others I'll be fine... But maybe 3-04 weekdays each week !

Do you use Ventrilo, and if so, do you have a microphone?: Where does this Ventrilo drop? I heard it dropped in Naxx :S

Do you understand that you might not always get raid spots, especially for the first few weeks? That's ok, it gives me time to get attuned.

Will you have time to farm potions and other things that can help the guild and yourself? Well as a lock it only takes seconds for me to farm entirely zones as I'm hax.

Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? I've been saving my talent points for when I find something that I like so it should be ok.

Raid dungeons and Bosses you have faced and defeated: (both pre-BC and post-BC) I've downed VC and those guys in SM... Some of them tough but we had a good group and could get them down.

Why we should invite you? (details a must): I have a 36DD bust and legs that reach my neck ! So what if I'm a guy, that's impressive ! I can also supply spellpower goggles to anyone who needs them crafted !!!!!!!

What stats do you have? (eg. How much +healing, +spell dmg, HP or Armour, depending on which class you are). I have like 35 spell dmg and around 1.5k hp ! I pwn STV fully I'm that OP.
Back to top Go down
Firecarrot
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-29

INVITE MEH!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITE MEH!~   INVITE MEH!~ Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:41 am

approved, welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Noodlezor
Admin
Noodlezor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-29

INVITE MEH!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITE MEH!~   INVITE MEH!~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 10:12 am

yeah we should definitely grab this guy before Infinity Does. Approved
Back to top Go down
https://intensity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

INVITE MEH!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITE MEH!~   INVITE MEH!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INVITE MEH!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intensity Guild :: Recruitment-
Jump to: