Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b a tt l

70hunter Empty
PostSubject: 70hunter   70hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Character name: Battleground

Level: 70

Class: hunter

Professions: skinning

Approximately how much time do you spend playing WoW per week?: 20-40hours

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? prolly at 5pm on server

What time zone are you on? (aka what country do you live in). United States of America

Are you attunded for Karazhan/SCC, and what heroic keys do you have?:I am on my kara attunement i just need shadowlabs then go on form there

What other guilds have been in and reasons for leaving previous guild?: Muffin Men Elite:they say they were a raiding guild but out of 500 members they only had 30 lvl 60+

Why do you wish to join Intensity, and how did you find out about us?: I want to join intensity because u look like a strong capable guild. I found out on someones name tag

Will you be able to raid at approximately 2am Server Time on Weekdays?

Do you use Ventrilo, and if so, do you have a microphone?: yes, and yes

Do you understand that you might not always get raid spots, especially for the first few weeks? yes

Will you have time to farm potions and other things that can help the guild and yourself? if i must, yes

Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? if my spec isnt good enuf >_<

Raid dungeons and Bosses you have faced and defeated: (both pre-BC and post-BC) yes i have defeated some

Why we should invite you? (details a must): I know how to play hunter well with all the time i have played...i can kite well. i can use misderection well. im not like other noob hunters that dont know how to use traps or use right traps. i will be good on raids w/ all the group +ap i have!

What stats do you have? (eg. How much +healing, +spell dmg, HP or Armour, depending on which class you are). STR-92 AGI-379 STA-384 INT-120 SPIRIT-83 ARMOR-3145 DMG-454-550 SPEED-2.21 POWER-1700 (self buffs)
Back to top Go down
Flathra

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-03

70hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70hunter   70hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:12 pm

[quote="b a tt l"][color=orange]playing WoW per week?: 20-40hours

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? prolly at 5pm on server

Just a heads up im no one of importance but we raid 130am tp 4/5 am server cyclops
Back to top Go down
Noodlezor
Admin
Noodlezor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-29

70hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70hunter   70hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Sorry, but your not really what we're looking for Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://intensity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content