Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sorry I haven't been around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swampthings

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-04

sorry I haven't been around Empty
PostSubject: sorry I haven't been around   sorry I haven't been around Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:40 am

Yeah, I apologise for not being online last few days, in hospital with the flu. go go my crappy immune system, I think I was admited with a 41.3 degree celcius temperature. loads of fun.

Anyways, dads laptop doesn't have wow on it, so i'm stuck here for observation for at least another day or two, with nothing to do but roll over the internet looking for entertainment. So far, I've found http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/lacingmethods.htm

Weird shit.

Anyways, Hope to see you all soon, and if you've got anything that is entertaining, please send it my way.

- Kris
Back to top Go down
Flathra

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: sorry I haven't been around   sorry I haven't been around Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:22 am

Get well bro and translate your silly temp to Farenheit for us stupid americans.

Hope to see you soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Swampthings

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: sorry I haven't been around   sorry I haven't been around Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:40 am

bah, provided I don't get any more mucus in my lungs by sunday, i'll be out then. Just so freaking bored right now. Just have to hope for someone to errupt with a zombie virus or something for entertainment.

and Flathra, don't bother converting it. I was 41.3 degrees celcius, which is pretty hot (36 is average human body temp), but if you just pretend that I was 41.3 degrees farenheit, concidering water freezes at 30, I was really cold! Still very sick! works out for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry I haven't been around   sorry I haven't been around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry I haven't been around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intensity Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: