Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathlet

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:25 am

Character name: Deathletter

Level: 70

Class: Druid

Professions: alchemy 353 herb 79

Approximately how much time do you spend playing WoW per week?: 40-50 hours, Summer

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? 3pm-5am server basiclly anytime you need me iill make room in my schedual.

What time zone are you on? (aka what country do you live in). North America. Eastern coast.

Are you attunded for Karazhan/SCC, and what heroic keys do you have?: I am attund for kara and have all keys exept HH, and the lower city one, all though im very close. I also do not have the shatar one, im also very cvlose maybe one run away.

What other guilds have been in and reasons for leaving previous guild?: Wyld stallyns, broke up , omnipotent, Broke up, Revelations, I left because im retarded and no one liked me, Imperial army, I wanna leave now because they don’t give me much spots.

Why do you wish to join Intensity, and how did you find out about us?: It looks like you guys are a very good guild and well put together.I found out because I have some friends in t he guild.

Will you be able to raid at approximately 2am Server Time on Weekdays? Yes.

Do you use Ventrilo, and if so, do you have a microphone?: yes

Do you understand that you might not always get raid spots, especially for the first few weeks? Yes of course

Will you have time to farm potions and other things that can help the guild and yourself? Yes it would be my pleasure

Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? I don’t wanna go resto, but if I have to I have epic resto gear but I would want to collect DPS rogue gear for feral.

Raid dungeons and Bosses you have faced and defeated: (both pre-BC and post-BC) rag, vael, shade, curator, auttomen, all bosses in kara besides prince because I missed the raid.

Why we should invite you? (details a must): people im a good guy thatll take a joke and not get mad. Also, I kno how to play my class and will help the guild at all costs. Also I will help people when they need it on their alts and stuff like that.

What stats do you have? (eg. How much +healing, +spell dmg, HP or Armour, depending on which class you are). Im usually in cat DPS form but I have 7.5k health in cat and 3k armor. I have about 1.7k AP in cat form un buffed and 31% crit chane, I also have a 27 dodge chance.

Please include a link to your armory page here.
Back to top Go down
Flathra

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:11 pm

I left because im retarded and no one liked me, Imperial army, I wanna leave now because they don’t give me much spots.

nuff said or yeah
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1