Intensity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intensity Guild

An Australian Raiding Guild on the rise.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to Intensity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thodin

Application to Intensity Empty
PostSubject: Application to Intensity   Application to Intensity Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:38 am

Character name: Thodin

Level: 70

Class: Paladin

Professions: Mining/ Skinning(working on getting it up)

Approximately how much time do you spend playing WoW per week?: Weekends mainly as i board during the week roughly 16 hr's ish

What times are you usually logged on (Server time), and when will you be able to raid? i should be able to attend

What time zone are you on? (aka what country do you live in).
Australia, West Aussie
Are you attunded for Karazhan/SCC, and what heroic keys do you have?:
im attuned for Kara and only have the Caverns of time Key but i can work on that easily, reason i havent got many is beacuase of the whole school boarding thing !
What other guilds have been in and reasons for leaving previous guild?:
Burning Malice
Protocol(disbanded)
Kingdom of Cant
Vigilant

Why do you wish to join Intensity, and how did you find out about us?:
Reason i wish to join is that Intensity is a Aussie based guild the way i found out was i asked one of your members about you guys as I am currently guildless
Will you be able to raid at approximately 2am Server Time on Weekdays?
nope
Do you use Ventrilo, and if so, do you have a microphone?:
yesx2
Do you understand that you might not always get raid spots, especially for the first few weeks? yes

Will you have time to farm potions and other things that can help the guild and yourself? yes

Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? yes

Raid dungeons and Bosses you have faced and defeated: (both pre-BC and post-BC)
Full MC
first 3 in BWL
All of ZG
Kara/Maiden, the big satyr guy, the dragon that requires those beam thingos... thats it unfortunantly

Why we should invite you? (details a must): hmmmm I cant use the fact that im a Aussie for this application but i can use the 55days played time. As well as im easy going

What stats do you have? (eg. How much +healing, +spell dmg, HP or Armour, depending on which class you are).
Healadin stats are 1000+ healing and something around 9-10k mana when fully raid buffed, 13% spell crit... shamefull i know but im workin on that part

Please include a link to your armory page here.
Back to top Go down
Thodin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Application to Intensity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to Intensity   Application to Intensity Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:43 am

Woops i forgot the armor page thingo my bad http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Thodin
Back to top Go down

Application to Intensity
Page 1 of 1